Like Us !



Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HeLp Me!!! i'm FaR FaR aWay!!!

HaLLu My LoveD OneS......


This is the first time i'm writing a post (iman a.k.a rafa)..So,if its kinda SKEMA,sorry ler...Bdak bru blajar la katakan..hehe..i'm juz writing cos i'm damn bored,so i decided to do something new n came out with an idea to do so...plezz jgn mrh ok...

i juz wanna say that i miss my best frens like hell...the reason why is b'cos i'm in KL for almost 2 weeks n didnt even be with them on the last day of school...sape2 nk ikut bersdih brsama sy bley la wat reservation k...hehe...

The reason why i'm trapped in KL n cant be with my loved ones is b'cos my aunty from Paris juz came back..so i'm having a gud time with her now..the last time she came back 2 Malaysia is back in 2003...its almost 6 years...for sure my family wanna hv a big gathering...so,we decided to celebrate her homecoming n make it happening..where else would we make it HaPPeNinG unless celebrating it in KL rite???hehe..i'm having a gud time,but i juz miss my frens a lot...

FYI,i'm waiting for my cousin Stephane Cerise who is coming 2 malaysia on the 10th of dec 09...he's quite hot as he looks a lil bit like "mat salleh"...hehe..but syg nya he's a lil bit younger than me...x pe,nnt i jln2 g klcc ngan dya n make all the girls makan ati...hehe..jahat gak i ni...x pe,skali skala rite???

so much from me....


p\s: if i happen 2 hv shared 2 much bout myself,sorry la ek...biasa ar,like i said,bdk bru blajar mst r poyo2 ckit kan???u guys pon cm 2 gak kn dulu....buat cm x biase plak...hehe...


love from KL...AmoR2...
MissWhaTeVeR...

3 comments:

segala yang terkandung dalam blog ini adalah hak milik GITDCREW