Like Us !



Monday, March 14, 2011

Wats up???!!missing me already??He3x...

Greetings my luvly ones!!!!!

This is me,Rafa in the house...hmm,it's been a while since our last updates kn??well,we've been busy u know..huhu..but dat doesn't mean that we stop missing our cutest little blog...we juz finishes our formative exam last week n doa2kan kitorang k..may we get great results..huhu..Since we're stil on our holidays,so we practically xley jmpa each other..Miz Feira blik kmpung...Zaf pun g brcuti..n miz Dekyah..ummm...not sure lah..gi Giant kot....hehehe....and me..hmm,this skul holiday,xbrapa gmpak sgt for me cos xg mna2 pn...dok rmah je..however,my bro myb blik ari ni...so...tggu ap lagi???!!kita paw r....i'm thinking nk ajk dy g QB...watch movies ke....hmm dh lama x tgk movies..tp cite ap yng bez ek skunx???hmmmm...ap2 je la...as long as i can blow my tension away...hmmm....well,,,for the rest of the Gitd crew mbers..plz share ur holiday mments wih all of us k...hope to c new updates from u guys...huhu...dats all for now from me....

Lots of luv from Gitdcrews...........

Mon Amour!!!!!
  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

segala yang terkandung dalam blog ini adalah hak milik GITDCREW