Like Us !



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

perasaan hati :[

Assalamualaikum .

Today aku okai-okai saja . Tp hati ni rasa tak tenang sangat . Kenapa ek ?
Perasaan marah membuak-buak . Bebila masa je . Tak menentu . Kalau nak marah tu , cepat je meletus .

Arghh ! Fikiran kusut semacam . Asyik mimpi buruk & fikirkan benda-benda PELIK !
What is that ? What kind of weird thing is this ?
I hate this feeling ! I'd pray to God so that I can calm myself . Unfortunately I don't .
Yeah , maybe He want to teach me some lessons for sins that I had done !

Serves you right ! Hahaha .
I don't know . When my heart felt miserably , my brain will having some KEBABOMMM !
Yeah , that is exactly what I want to say ! A bomb ! Inside my head . Thinking of what will happen and what's happening around me . Urghh ! I felt something that I don't know what it is .

Ya Allah , I know you heard me and I know You know what I feel right now because You are my God . I believe you will cure my miserable heart and destroy the 'BoMb' inside my brain .

Tell me Allah , tell me that I'm wrong . Show to me that I'm wrong about this matter . Show me that I'm wrong . Please , pull away all my perception to the one who I love . Tell me that I'm wrong .

I don't want to be like this . I don't wanna have this feeling . Please . Please Allah .
Tell me that I'm wrong .


Adoihhh , tak suka laaaaa . (T_T)

Okailah , doakan aku happy kayh !

Allahu Akbar = Allah Maha Besar





-feira mohd nor hisham-

No comments:

Post a Comment

segala yang terkandung dalam blog ini adalah hak milik GITDCREW