Like Us !



Friday, July 8, 2011

No MoRe eRyLz ! :)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hai . Guys and Gulrz yg setia menanti post dr GITD memberz , terima kasih aku ucapkan . =D
Ngee ~ oryte . At the first place , kenapa entry post ini bet'title' sedemikian . Haha . Tertanya-tanya ke ? Hihihi .
Sorry , bukan apa , at this moment , I think , I don't wanna use this name anymore . Haha . Yala , eRyLz . Ramai yg tak reti nak sebut nama ni kan . Hihihi . Mana aku pick up nama ni ? Haha . Ada sejarahnya . Anyway , before that , aku rasa from now on , aku nak tukar balik nama ' Glamour ' aku [mcm la glamour sgt] hehe , dgn nama sebenar aku . Hihihi . Mulai hari ni , aku nak jadi Misz Feira . What ? Weirdo ? Hahaha . I don't care . Nama aku . Aku bangga beb ! :) Hihi . My parents gave me the name , so , whether you guys like it or not , korang kena la terima . Hehe .

Then , secondly is about my last post saying that I'm gonna post our video kan ? Sorry , actually , I'm not breaking up my promise . . . But , aku tertido laa . Hehe . Sorry . In addition , my bro use the desktop early in the morning . By the time I woke up , he was using the desktop , so , I'm really sorry . Maaf na sayang-sayang ku . Hihi . Anyway , janji akan di tepati . I'll upload it for you ok ? So , gimme a gigantic smile . =D

Beside that , ada one story I would like to share with the whole GITD members .
Hihihi , what is it ? Uhuh , I wanna make one confession here . I just want everyone know that I really love all of you . Especially my 'family' , my GITD Crewz and my lovely teachers . GITD Crewz , you know , we had spend a lot of time together . Sharing story , laugh and cry together , hurting each other  and so much more . It is almost five years babes . Haha . Such a long period time right . Well here , we all know that in about 4 months , we will be having our Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia [SPM] and then , after that , all of us will take our own path that maybe cannot be same . Yeah , everybody have different dreams . And , what I want to say here that , all our moments now , and past years , will not be repeated and it is not impossible that all of us will separated .
[ aku taktau apa aku cakap ni ]
Anyway , I hope all of us will be together forever . orait ? hihihihi . :D

Okai , next story . Hurmm , lately teachers at school was annoying me . Hahaha . Yalah , rata-rata cakap aku dah tak fokus on my study . How broken my heart is you know . [ cikgu BI : Pn. Aniza , jgn marah haa :)) ]
Teachers , I am really sorry . I know I did so many things lately and I'm not 100% focusing on my study . I know that . But , please don't blindly throw out your words to me . It's hurting me . Hahaha . Yeah , I'm a human same as you . I've heart and feelings laa . I'm not a kind of person that is strong enough to listen to your " cili padi's " words . Hihihi . I'm kind of a sensitive person . Hehehehe . Walaupun kedengaran macam tipu tapi betul la sy ni sensitif . I don't say that I'm mad at you . But , sometimes , it is hard for me to accept all the kind of wordies that coming from your mouth . Haha .

Dah la , aku dah mengerepek ja ni . Utk cikgu-cikgu yg baca post ni , sy minta maaf banyak-banyak .
Sy takde niat nak kutuk mana-mana cikgu ataupun mengkritik apa yg cikgu lakukan . Sy syg and respect cikgu . Cuma certain-certain cikgu yg sesuka hati melepaskan kemarahan dengan cara yg sangat-sangat memedihkan hati . Hahaha . Sy bukan lah orang yg tabah mcm sangkaan semua orang . Mcm cakap Teacher Hasmin ;
' Don't judge a book by its cover ' !!
Haha . Sy nak jadi budak baik . So , maafkan sy ya . :)

Ok la . Dah letih mengerepek ! Hihihi . Nak get ready for tuition this evening .
And , insyaAllah nak buat folio addmath sekali . Hahaha . :)
Tomorrow is a school day for form 5 students in SMK Kulim .
So , bebudak tingkatan 5 , jgn nak mengeroh kat rumah esk pg k ! Haha . Datanglah , mungkin ada ilmu yg dapat kita kutip esok . :)


p/s : yunk , i suka gmbr ni laa . :)

Oraitlah . Salam Gempax ye ;
Misz Feira :] suka . haha . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

segala yang terkandung dalam blog ini adalah hak milik GITDCREW