Like Us !



Sunday, January 15, 2012

jalan jalan ke jitra

Assalamualaikum ...

Hai , lama aku tak update bloggie tersayang ni .
anyway , bukan apa . 
malas nak update lahh .
takde apa yg aku rasa nak update kan .
nothing special with me nowdays :(

hmm , my life is just okai-okai .
like i said before , nothing special with me ;)

oraitt , yesterday my mom , lil bro and lil sis went to JITRA for a Walimatul 'arus .
my mom's staff .
she is really sweet . 
eventhough her husband quite chubby , but they still sweet as sweets .
=)

then actually , after the walimatul 'arus , we planned to go to Darul Aman Park .
unfotunately , it was raining and we have no clues how to get there .
pity to me and my siblings .
much more to me lahh .
because this is the only time for me to enjoy the nature . :)

anyway , the journey was tiring .
absolutely tiring !
why ??
because i'm having headache !

DamN !
it was really pain !!

i'd already took Panadol Actifast .
but now i know that 'they' fool me .
because my headache does not disappear from my head !

urghhh !
hate U headache ! X(

anyway , enjoy some pix from me along the journey to JITRA , KEDAH :)



me & feinnur

same (=,=)

i'm cute ryte ? :)

yeah , i'm big size . =)
bride with my mom . :)

Okailah . I think that's all from me Feira Hisham  :)
See ya in next post .
InsyaAllah .

Loves <3

feira hisham - senyum tak perlu kata apa-apa :)

2 comments:

  1. Iman@Rafa: well2, look who's wearing selendang nowdays huh??Hehe..u look cute yunx..miz u ;D

    ReplyDelete

segala yang terkandung dalam blog ini adalah hak milik GITDCREW