Like Us !



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bukan Tak Nak Jual .

Assalamualaikum 

How are you ? Fine ? Alhamdulillah . Thanks to Allah for giving us chances to live in His world .
Oraitt . As you guys know , Misz Rafa are in Paris . :D

But currently , I am really touched with her . :(
Yeah , sadly she had a boyfriend and she kept it as secret .
I don't know whether Misz Dekyah know about this .
But myself and Misz Nurul know nothing about this . :(
Both of us were really surprised with that news !

Hurmm , until now I kept asking myself .
But she still choose to keep quiet .
Ohhh , Aunty Roslina , what's wrong with your daughter ?
Heheheh .
---> to Misz Rafa : jangan marah .

Oraitlahh .
Actually , I'm really excited beacuse Misz Rafa will fly to Malaysia in 5th Feb .
Which is equally to . . . . 
Cristiano Ronaldo's BIRTHDAY ! =)
Misz Rafa , you think I'd forgot about your once upon a time HUSBAND . :)

Just kidding babes . :)

Anyway , I'm lil bit of scared .
Yeah , it is almost near to our SPM result day . =(
Which make me very uncomfortable . 
Hurmmm =(
Anyway , I hope Allah will fulfill my Dua . :')
InsyaAllah .

Okay ...
Back to the main topic .
" BUKAN TAK NAK JUAL "

Okay . For your info , around Taman Selasih , there is shortage of palm oil to the shop .
So , luckily our shop do have some stock that we have been kept lately .
Alhamdulillah , when the other shops doesn't have the oil , my shop do have it .
Eventhough we need to limit it to one packet each person . :)

Sorry .
Yeah , we do have the oil .
But for those who is not our regular customer ..
Please understood .
You just come to buy oil from our shop .
Huh , it doesn't give us any profit at all .
I hope you guys understand .

Actually , bukan tak nak jual .
But you guys never entered our shop suddenly want to come to our shop just to buy oil .
which give us profit only 5 cent !

Urghh .
* this statement excluding people who i know *

Hehehe
=)

Ok lahh .
Anyway .
Today , 1st February 2012 .
Our oil pon dah habis kat kedai .
So , memang takde minyak lah utk beberapa hari ni .

I also dunno what's wrong with the supplier .
I think  maybe ada kena mengena dengan .....

Hahahahha .
Teka sendiri !

OK lahh .
Salam sayang dari Malaysia utk Misz Rafa .=)

salam sayang utk korang yg baca blog nih . :P

feira hisham sayang kamu ! hahahaha ;)


2 comments:

  1. Iman@Rafa : xhbis2 lgi xpuas aty ka wey??kn ak ckp xpnting pn...hehe..btw,ak pn dh lpa psl bday ron tuh..lgipun ak dh say gudbye kt dy..n dh ckp hello to Mr Rafa..so,to hell with him..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mana ley aku lupa . kita kan selalu share pasal dia dulu .
    ngeh2 . :) :P

    ReplyDelete

segala yang terkandung dalam blog ini adalah hak milik GITDCREW