Like Us !



Monday, November 7, 2011

Am i having the best time or what????!!

Greetings darl'n.....

Miz rafa here..updating on my recent holiday in penang...yup,that's rite penang jer....hehe..i  had the best time with both of my bro tonite...i had my nice n sweet double chocolate ice blended at cofeebean,grabbed a bite to eat at Gurney plaza..enjoyed myself playing games with my bros while waiting for our late movie...n last but not least,..."Real Steel"....yeah,that's what i'm talking bout...its awesome pluz mind-blowing...Bside that,Hugh Jackman is looking super hottttt .....eventhough only now i get to see it that's fine cos it was worth it....hmmm,who said you cant enjoy urself eventhough spm is another one week???...hehehe...i knew what ur thinking..crazy rite???well,i really need to rlease tnsion n what else can i do than hanging out with my bros???mmg trbaekkkk lahhhhh!!k darl,will update u with more pix nxt time k....see ya!!!; )

Luv from Penang:



No comments:

Post a Comment

segala yang terkandung dalam blog ini adalah hak milik GITDCREW